Why Join the NPDF?
The National Police Defense Foundation (NPDF) is a nationally renowned and congressionally recognized IRS approved 501 (c) (3) that provides free medical and legal support services to the law enforcement community, as well as funds a variety of public safety, child safety and law enforcement initiatives. The NPDF is unique because it offers membership to civilians and professionals in an effort to establish positive police relations. Only NPDF members are eligible to participate in the special Safe Cop license plate program.
What does membership provide me?
- NPDF Membership Card and five NPDF courtesy cards
- Two vehicle decals
- Participation in DMV Organizational License Plate Program (NY, NJ and PA)
- Access to legal and medical support services.
- Eligibility to apply for NPDF Member Badge & Credentials
- Access to a variety of NPDF Affinity Programs.
- Free initial legal consultation to NPDF members
Annual membershipentitles a member to all of the above benefits, plus so much more… See all the benefits here
How do I join?
As a Law Enforcement Officer (includes Government, Military and Public Safety Officers) we request you include a credential to confirm your status. Please use the PayPal form below to join.