Lahlee Kristjansen a Philipino American with 3 adult children has end stage renal disease and is in desperate need of a kidney. The NPDF is reaching out to its members and affiliates in hope of finding a living donor to provide Lahlee with a kidney. You can contact Lahlee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can be a living donor and what does the process include?
- Age 18-70 years
- Non Diabetic
- Blood type does not matter, but size does
- Body Mass Index MUST be less than 35
Living Donor MUST initiate the process
610-402-8506 option #5
- Includes full free medical and surgical evaluation
- Approximately 3 months to complete
- Process is donor driven
- Mandated by Medicare that ALL donor information is confidential and cannot be shared with the potential recipient.
- Travel and lodging assistance is availableFor more information about living donation please visit
Kidney and Pancreas Transplant | Lehigh Valley Health Network (lvhn.org)
Kidney Paired Donation – KPD | UNOS | Living Kidney Donor Transplant